Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day

To all the Dad's out there here's hoping you have a great day. I cleaned the inside of the BBQ today . It was a pretty greasy job and not one that I like doing. But it is Father's Day and I can't imagine Tom doing it!!! He is the bbq'er but not the cleanerupper!! I painted my tree face with pretty blue eyes to match his (even some blood shot lines...lol).

 

I have finished rebuilding the back garden. The new grass has started to grow and it is looking pretty good. Tom is working on some fence fixing as you can see by the 2x4 propping it up right now. That should be gone soon.

The hostas are looking good also

 

Stuart and Heajin are here for dinner and brought steaks. Heajin tried her hand at a lemon meringue pie for Tom. His favorite. The sun is shining and it is gorgeous day. The car wash is in full swing. What more could you ask for.

Well maybe a cold one.

 

Until next time safe travels.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day to Tom. and hopefully we'll be reading of you taking a short trip in Ontario. That will help ease the Hitchitch until next winter.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete