Wednesday 29 May 2013

Zipper Club

Well the surgery is over and I am home.  I have a hot new walker to get around for the next couple of weeks. 

 I have officially joined the Zipper Club.  One fat knee that should feel much better next week after the staples come out.  Then John H and I can compare  our zippers...lol   I think he will always be the winner though.


I want to thank all my friends and family that have called, visited, emailed and posted to my facebook page.  So wonderful to know there are so many people in my corner.    I have received beautiful flowers, chocolates right from Russia, edible fruit arrangement and words of love and encouragements.



Also the use of a Kodiak Polar Care machine that pumps ice water through a mat that you can wrap around your injury.  So much better than ice paks.  Should speed up the healing.


Thanks again everyone.  I am now on the road to recovery.  Tom is taking great care of me.  He is the best!!  Love you all.

Until next time - safe travels.

1 comment: