Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there.  I received this beautiful bouquet of flowers from Twyla.    Thanks Boo!!  Love you too!!  Every Mom loves to get flowers on Mother's Day.

A beautiful card arrived from Jennifer.   Both Twyla and Jenny called today for a chat. They are both in Alberta where the sun is shining today.  Here we had rain, sleet and about 6'.  I have turned the furnace back on.  What happened to the heat?

 Stu & Heajin brought me a bottle of Shinny Girl when they came for dinner today.  Thanks to all my kids.  Love you all!!


Stu and Heajin bought a used tent trailer from our neighbor.  They are pretty happy to have a new toy.

Camping has moved to a whole new level for them.   I am sure they are going to enjoy it.  We have given them all our camping equipment so they are ready to go.



Yesterday I met with a few of the girls that used to work for me.   When Maple Trust/Scotiabank closed our department in 2009 I had 32 people reporting to me.  Over the years since many of us still get together for a lunch a couple times a year.  Nice to see them and get caught up.

We are now watching the Leaf's and hoping for one more win.  So far so good.  End of the first period and no score yet.

Go Leafs!!  Until next time - safe travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment