Sunday 15 April 2012

We put a deposit on a spot for Tara for the summer at The Grangeways near Sandford, On.  It is a really nice park and the owners seem to be very accommodating.  Starting to get really excited about giving the rv life a try.  The plan is to semi live in it over the summer to see how it goes.  We have never done this before except in a tent trailer on vacation so it will be an all around learning experience for us.  Even picked up a new Keurig Platinum Coffee Maker so we can enjoy excellent coffee at the park.  I make the most awful coffee so this will be a treat.  Can't screw up a Keurig.!!  (I hope)
Keurig® Platinum Brewing System
We are heading to St. Lucia in May for our daughter's wedding so will most likely get the 5th settled after we return from there.  AND I finally found the dress I have been searching for for the wedding.  Any idea (you boys) just how hard it is to find a dress to wear, on the beach, to your beautiful daughter's wedding....it is hard.  I was in a hundred stores.  I had my clothes off and on more than a hooker on payday.  But it has been found and I am happy!!!  All we need to do now is pack.

I know the Hollinger's are making their way home to Ontario after having six months of rv'ing in the great US of A.  Safe trip my friends.  We look forward to your safe return to Canada for the summer.

Until next time....safe travels.




4 comments:

  1. Hope you don't have to change as often after the wedding. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely not!! Hate shopping. Thanks we are looking forward to it. Should be great.

      Delete
  2. How much does a hooker make on payday????

    We are starting to head for home now, won't be there until the end of this month... taking our time and smelling the roses... I will be there for a cup of that coffee!

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure John. How much does a pilot make in the desert?
      Now that you are through the snow belt the roses should be a welcome sight. Can't wait to see you guys. Safe travels.

      Delete