Friday 2 January 2015

Welcome 2015

New Year's Eve Was lots of fun. We bbq'ed steaks with the Hollinger's for dinner, with home made chocolate cake and ice cream for desert. Then it was over to our community center for the dance. There was live entertainment which kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We did the count down to midnight and 2015. Here's hoping that it is a very good year for everyone!!

New Years Day was a good day to take in a movie. "Unbroken". Based on a true story directed by Angelina Jolie. I highly recommend you see this movie. It is pretty powerful.

After the movie we stopped at the Sizzling Grill for dinner. It was excellent even though I am not able to taste very much. I have managed to catch a very nasty cold. I just figure that if I get a cold on the first day of the year maybe it will get it over with until 2016.

I took chocolate cake over to two of our neighbors. Both are lovely couples that we have grown very fond of. I figure that since chocolate comes from a bean, beans grow on plants and plants grown in the ground that would make chocolate a vegetable. I like to share my veggies with the neighbors.

Happy New Year everyone. If you are on the road safe travels.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment