Sunday 2 November 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a bust here this year. The weather did not cooperate for the trick and treaters. It was rainy and cold. We had only 38 kids. Normally we get close to a hundred. There is a ton of chocolate left over. I am thinking that I may have to bury it in the back yard to keep from eating it. Let the squirrels get the big butt!!!

I did get this picture from a friend on Facebook that I had to share. These two are so damn cute. Might be Tom and I in a few years time enjoying the sunny south. Too adorable!!!

Saturday we woke up to our first snow of the season. Nice big flakes that melted when they hit so no accumulation. But a reminder that time is getting short until we head south. Still wearing my sandals. Not giving up yet. Stu and Heajin came for dinner . I had a big pot of Guinness stew to warm us up.

Today it is only about 6C but the sun is shining which makes life so much better. We got all the leaves raked and bagged. Still lots to come down. Wish they would all just blow next door!!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Until next time - safe travels.

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete